1. Is LIUTEBM University, Zambia and the IIC University of Technology recognized by UGC of India ?
The LIUTEBM University, Lusaka, Zambia is Recognized & Accredited by the Higher Education Authority – HEA, Ministry of Education, Zambia. In Zambia HEA works to regulate Universities like UGC does in India. The IIC University of Technology is Recognised and Accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth & Sport, Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
2. How we can understand that it is a Genuine University and not a fake one?
You can check the World Higher Education Database - WHED, maintained by the International Association of Universities, UNESCO. A listing in the WHED-IAU database is a proof of the university being officially recognised and accredited in their home countries. The LIUTEBM University is also an Associate Member of Association of Indian Universities - AIU, New Delhi. The IIC University of Technology is a member of International Association of Universities in addition to the WHED-IAU listings.
3. Whether its degree will be accepted in India?
The Degrees conferred by the Recognized universities from any country are generally well-accepted and recognized all over the world just as Degrees conferred by the Indian Recognized Universities are accepted world-wide. For specific use & purpose, if any, you are advised to verify at your end.
4. Can I use this Degree for immigration or jobs in foreign countries?
Of-course, you can. Being a Recognized University, its degrees are recognized world-over just like any other degree from any other recognized university.
5. Will Zambian Embassy / High Commission, New Delhi attest the LIUTEBM degree?
Of-course they will (T&C apply).
The IIC University of Technology Degrees can be attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of Cambodia (T&C apply)
6. What about the Course Work?
Even though this Program is a Regular Program , not an Online or Distance Program; yet the researchers can complete the full program from their respective places of residence because there is no requirement of any on-campus or off-campus attendance. The Program requirements includes Acceptable topic, Research Proposal, Supervisor, Writing & Research Publications with quality journals , dissertation , review and defense. The curriculum of this Accredited PhD by Research Program does not require course work and any campus attendance and therefore is suitable both for the fresh Post Graduates and the Working persons.
7. What about the Min. Pass Percentage in the Course and is there any Entrance test for admission?
Being a Research Program, assessment is done based upon quality of research & publication, Dissertation Review & Oral Defense. There is no entrance test for admission. Rather admission is granted by evaluating the profile , merit of the proposed topic of research and personal interaction over phone or other media.
8. Will the Guide or Mentor be provided?
Generally, Dissertation Supervisor is selected by the candidate and approved by the university. In case anyone needs our support in finding one, we will try to do the needful.
9. What should be the min qualification to become a PhD guide?
A PhD degree holder from any recognized university with good years of academic experience can become a PhD guide / dissertation supervisor.
10. If Gradxs provides guide / dissertation supervisor, what will be the charges?
It depends on the person who becomes your guide.
11. Will there be any discount in the fees?
No. However installment facility can be availed by the applicants.
12. Can we verify from the university about authenticity of the degree conferred.
Yes, of-course. You may approach the university by email or post with a copy of the degree conferred. The University shall email you verification report.
13. Can I attend the University Convocation Ceremony to receive my degree personally at LIUTEBM University / IICUT Campus?
Yes, you can attend with prior information to the university so that they provide you necessary document support for Visa. You have to bear your own cost of travel, Visa & stay.
14. What is the maximum duration allowed for completion of the PhD after enrollment?
The candidates have to complete the Program in 3 years. However in case of non-completion the registration remains valid for another year but additional fees may be levied.
15. Is Fees paid refundable or transferable?
No. Fees once paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.